Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Legacy

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of our Legacy. The passing on of the Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding of the living God Abba Father Yahweh is one of the most important privileges we have as spiritual believers. I spend a tremendous amount of time investing in people. I invest in my children, my disciples, my students, my family and friends. I even invest in strangers. I try never to leave anyone that I encounter without investing in them in some way. I recently was in Miami and I would go to a certain Publix several times during the week. I would find myself talking to the cashiers, the produce people, anyone that I would encounter. I always greeted people with a smile. One day a dear friend of mine name Gwen said that the Holy Spirit considered me to be like a lovely flower that left a heavenly fragrance everywhere I went. I am the type of person that can talk to strangers in the elevator. I realize that is the way the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit have hot wired me.

I spend a lot of time with my children and I try to let every moment count. My family and I take Holy Communion together just about ever morning. I always try to share jewels given to me by the Holy Spirit. I always talk to my children about their future children and their grandchildren. The Holy Spirit has taught me that the most important thing is living the Word of God not just talking about the Word of God. I am amazed at the little things my daughter and my son observe me do through out the day. My children understand through my walk and not my talk that the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit are number one with me and because they are number one I am a better mommy.

I look back at my mother and father and how they worked together to give me and my brothers a better life. I remember going to worship Abba Father Yahweh every Sunday as a child. I remember how my mother was always helping her brothers and sisters. My mother had 21 brothers and sisters. My grandfather was a busy man. I saw my parents demonstrate Christ like love. Both of my grandmothers were prayer warriors. My mother's mother had people travel from all over just to have her pray and heal them. The majority of her first born grandchildren are totally sold out to Jesus the Christ. What a wonderful legacy she left us. My father's mother was a Pentecostal minister. I remember as young as 3 years old her pouring oil over my head and praying in tongues. I have had such a wonderful rich life. I have studied various religions over a 12 year period. I have a great love for people and especially children.

The LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit wants each and everyone of us to impact the world for HIS glory one person at a time. We as spiritual believers need to continually think about our legacy to our children, family, friends, and the world.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment