Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Finances

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson


Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the Spiritual Believers about Finances. The Holy Spirit has taught me the importance of handling finances under His guidance. The Spiritual Believer has a responsibility to the Kingdom of God in the handling their finances. The first thing the Holy Spirit taught me was that all money that passes through my hand belongs to Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh checks the Spiritual Believers heart with the tithes and the offering; then HE graduates you to first fruits offering. The Holy Spirit also taught me about budgeting. Spiritual Believers must first become like an ant by always saving. Next Abba Father Yahweh will graduate you to be like a rock badger. A rock badger builds their home in mountains which means the rock badger protect the lost of money by not having high utility, telephone, or any other household expenditure that will drain the finances. Next Abba Father Yahweh will graduate you to be like the locust so that you will advance in the earth. Next, Abba Father Yahweh will graduate you to be like the spider where you will create wealth.

Spiritual Believers should always remember that it is all about Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit and God's Kingdom. Spiritual Believers should always be about glorifying Abba Father Yahweh and HIS Kingdom through our finances.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment