Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Worship

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of Worship. The Holy Spirit has taught me that very few Christians worship the only true God Abba Father Yahweh just like very few Christians and their pastors tithe (less than 20% of the body of Christ tithe). The first problem is that most Christians consider praise the same as worship and it is not. Pastor Eric and Phyllis Wiggins of the Household of Faith Church taught us over twenty years ago the importance of Pure Worship. Abba Father Yahweh searches to and fro the earth looking for worshippers in Spirit and in Truth. The Holy Spirit has taught me that their is a protocol which must be followed prior to entering the presence of Abba Father Yahweh; just like you cannot go into the office of the President without following certain protocols; you can not go into the presence of the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh without properly preparing yourself to be in HIS presence.

Here is the protocol that the Holy Spirit has taught me:

WORSHIP ABBA FATHER YAHWEH

God the Father values three things His Name, His Word and His Creation

1. Step One

Cleansing: You must bring your sins before the Lord Jesus Christ, the LORD Abba Father Yahweh and the Lord Holy Spirit. You must repent and ask for forgiveness.

2. Step Two

Thanksgiving: You must thank the LORD God Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit with His HOLY WORD. For example; Lord I thank you that I am blessed going in and blessed going out. LORD I thank you that everything my hands touch prospers.

3. Step Three

Praise: You must praise God Abba Father Yahweh with HIS Holy Word. You will make a throne of Praise for Jesus the Christ to sit upon. For example; Jesus you are King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

4. Step Four

Worship: Jesus will take your spirit into the Holy of Holies. You will lay flat on the floor. You will say what the Angles say…HOLY, HOLY, HOLY Lord God Almighty heaven and Earth is filled with your Glory.

You will ask God Abba Father Yahweh what can you do for HIM.
You will bring the concerns of your family, friends and enemies. And, if you wish bring your personal concerns. However, if you take care of God’s business He will take care of your business.

5. Step Five

The Glory Zone

Declare: You will stand up and declare to satan to let go of all that he has stolen from you and your family.

The benefits are generational. You, your children, and all of your descendants will be blessed because you worship the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh. The benefits are beyond your thoughts. Once you worship you are cloaked the enemy cannot even see you once you enter the Holy of Holies. Supernatural favor and Abba Father Yahweh's choicest blessings will over take you. The fiery darts of the enemy are stopped at the gate to thanksgiving and you are cloaked with peace once you enter the outer court of praise. I have been worshipping for over two decades. I even worship before I go to bed and the benefits are tremendous. The whole eight hours I am a sleep my spirit is in the Holy of Holies receiving information from the all knowing, all powerful and living God Abba Father Yahweh.

Spiritual believers must worship the Lord Our God Abba Father Yahweh with all of our hearts; which is our minds, our wills, and our emotions. We must worship the Lord Our God Abba Father Yahweh with all that is within us.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did not swim this evening (the pool has been out of commission for a few days; pray that I will be able to swim in it soon). I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment