Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spiritual Believer and Forgiveness

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of Forgiveness. The Holy Spirit has taught me about forgiveness. The LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit expects us to forgive for real. The LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit looks at our hearts and HE knows when we really forgive someone. The Holy Spirit taught me that if I did not forgive that I would be blocking my own blessings. The Holy Spirit taught me that cancer and other disease can have their roots in unforgiveness. The Holy Spirit also taught me that if I wanted to speak to the mountains in my life and cast them into the sea that I must forgive before I make my petition before the living God Abba Father Yahweh. The Holy Spirit has taught me one sure way to block the power of Abba Father Yahweh from working in your life and on your behalf is to walk in unforgivenss. The Holy Spirit has taught me that forgiving those who have hurt or harm me is for my benefit and it frees me up. Spiritual believers that walk in forgiveness and are not easily offended are quickly used by the LORD Abba Father Yahweh the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit.

Spiritual believers if you wish to power walk with Jesus the Christ you must forgive.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did not swim this evening (I graded my classes finals). I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment