Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and First Fruit Principle

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of First Fruit Principle. The Holy Spirit has taught me that whatever I want to multiple I must give first fruits and it will be multipled. Abba Father Yahweh demonstrated this principle HIMSELF by giving HIS first fruit HIS only begotten son Jesus the Christ of Nazareth and HE reaped the entire world. The prophet Elijah sowed one prayer and reaped no rain for three and half years. The widow fed Elijah the prophet the first part of the last cake she had and her flour jar and her oil jar never ran out of flour nor oil through out the entire famine. Jesus the Christ gave the five loaves of bread and two fish that were given to him by the little boy to the Father Abba Father Yahweh and the Father gave back to Jesus enough food to feed over 5,000 people and have leftovers to fill twelve baskets.

I have been a tither for over 25 years. However, I had not seen the windows of heaven open up and pour out a blessing so great that I do not have room enough to receive it all. I asked Abba Father Yahweh what was I missing. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that I needed, to operate in the first fruit principle. The Holy Spirit revealed that it is the first fruit principle that opens up the windows of heaven and pours out a blessing so great that we do not have room enough to receive it all. So, I started operating in the first fruit principle. I learned that if I want a certain area of my life to be blessed that I must give it to Abba Father Yahweh first. For example, if I want more time I must give Abba Father Yahweh the first part of my day. If I want more money I must give my tithes, my offering and my first fruits. The Holy Spirit taught me that there are three times when the windows of heaven open up and pour out blessings so great that the spiritual believers will not have room enough to receive it all.

The First Window of Heaven

The first window of heaven is at Passover the "Barely Harvest." Spiritual believers should give their first fruit offering at this time and the blessings associate with the barley harvest are the favor of Abba Father Yahweh, Promotion, Jobs and much more.

The Second Window of Heaven

The second window of heaven is at Pentecost the "Wheat Harvest." Spiritual believers should give their second first fruit offering at this time and the blessings associate with the wheat harvest are increase in finances, money, stocks, bonds, land and much more. Pentecost will be on May 29, 2009.

The Third Window of Heaven

The third window of heaven is at the Feast of Booths or the Feast of Tabernacle the "Grape Harvest." Spiritual believers should give their third first fruit offering at this time and the blessings associate with the grape harvest are abundance in times of famine and much more.

The first fruit principle is essential in order to receive the overflow of blessings. Spiritual Believers need to give their first fruits, tithes and offerings; obedience in this area will open up the windows of heaven so great that they will not have room enough to receive it all.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did not swim this evening (the pool has been out of commission for a few days; pray that I will be able to swim in it soon). I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment