Friday, May 15, 2009

The Spiritual Believer Confession and Repentance

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of confession and repentance. The Holy Spirit has taught me that I must through out the day deal with whatever the Holy Spirit brings before me either through my conscience, the Word of the Living God Abba Father Yahweh, saints, sinners or any method the Holy Spirit deems necessary. I am to acknowledge the sins, transgressions, iniquities, trespasses, offences, hindrances, weights, or anything that the Holy Spirit brings to me that may hinder, impede, or stop the promises, the blessings, and the destiny that Abba Father Yahweh has for me. Once I acknowledge it, I then confess with my mouth to the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit my sin and repent. Repentance means that I am doing a 180 degree about face from whatever I have confessed. Repentance is different from being sorry. The Holy Spirit has taught me that being sorry is not worth much if it is not accompany by repentance. Repentance means that with my will I have decided to stop whatever practice that the Holy Spirit brings before me that is detrimental to my walk with the Lord Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus the Christ and the LORD Abba Father Yahweh.

It is amazing to me how the Holy Spirit will give me teachable moments at the same time that I am teaching my children. My son Joshua one day had disobeyed me. I chastised him and he said he was sorry immediately out of my spirit came Joshua I am not interested in you being sorry. What I want from you Joshua is repentance which means you have determine that this disobedient behavior will cease today. The moment I said it I could hear the Holy Spirit say Amen; now can you do the same as your son. It is important that spiritual believers stay in a right relationship with the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit by keeping a clean conscience and heart before them. We have no power to do the works of the kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh if we are not connected to the vine by walking upright in all things.

Spiritual believers confess and repent and walk in uninterrupted fellowship with the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did not swim this evening (I went to one my students graduation). I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment