Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Love, Peace, Joy and Hope

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal the spiritual believers' spiritual weapons of Hope, Joy, Peace and Love. The LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus the Christ have given the believers spiritual weapons because we do not war against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, present darkness and host of wickedness in heavenly places. Also, heaven suffers violence and the violent take it by force. The spiritual believer must have a spiritual environment where the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus the Christ have free access to you. The Holy Spirit taught me that you can create a faith rich environment or a fear rich environment. The faith rich environment enables the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus the Christ to be in your presence and to have free access to you. The fear rich environment enables satan, principalities, powers, present darkness and host of wickedness in heavenly places to be in your presence and have free access to you. Hope, Joy, Peace and Love are key elements to creating a faith rich environment. The Holy Spirit has taught me that I must keep my spirit, soul and body filled with Hope, Joy, Peace and Love. Hope leads to Joy and Joy leads to supernatural strength from the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus the Christ. Peace enables you to receive the Power of the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus the Christ. No Peace No Power. Love is the most spiritually powerful weapon of all. The Holy Spirit revealed to me one day the mind of the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus the Christ on LOVE. The LORD Abba Father Yahweh loved us so much that HE sent HIS only begotten Son Jesus the Christ to die for us on Calvary. The Holy Spirit showed me that Abba Father Yahweh loved me even when I was His enemy and even when I did not share HIS values because I was a sinner. The Lord Jesus the Christ loved the Father so much that He died on the cross for us; which enabled us to be translated from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light. The Lord Holy Spirit Loved His only begotten Son Jesus the Christ so much that He went to the pit of Hell and raised Him from the dead. The Holy Spirit went to the most unholy place there is - Hell and raised His beloved Son from the dead. So, when we love people who hate us and do not share our values we demonstrate the perfect Love of the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus the Christ. Now the Love I am talking about is the highest level of Love and that is Agape Love. Agape Love is when you love someone to the point that you want only what is best for that individual; that is the kind of Love that the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus the Christ have for us. Nothing in earth or hell can withstand this LOVE.

We spiritual believers are to Agape our family, our friends and even our enemies.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did not swim this morning, however, I did exercise. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.


Stay tune for more.



Your Sister in Christ Jesus,



Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment