Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Petitioning

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the Spiritual Believers about the gift of Petitioning. The Holy Spirit has taught me the importance of petitioning Abba Father Yahweh in the name of HIS son Jesus the Christ. The Spiritual Believer has the awesome privilege of being able to petition Abba Father Yahweh for anything in the name of Jesus the Christ as long as the Word of Abba Father Yahweh abides in them and that their petition will bring glory to Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ and the Lord Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit has taught me that because I use this awesome privilege for others that Abba Father Yahweh has blessed me in ways that I could not even image. Abba Father Yahweh is very pleased with the spiritual believers who know how to get to the Holy of Holies and once they get there they do not just think about themselves and their needs and concerns, but the needs and concerns of others. King Solomon - when the Word of God abide in him was given the opportunity to ask for anything from Abba Father Yahweh; King Solomon asked for the wisdom to govern the people of God in order to glorify the Father. Abba Father Yahweh was so pleased with his unselfish request that He gave him what he asked for and more. King Solomon was not only the wisest man in the world but also the richest.

King Solomon sought the Kingdom of God and then all other things was given to him. Spiritual Believers we too must seek ye first the Kingdom of God and HIS righteousness and all other things will be added to us as well. Remember we have the awesome privilege of being able to ask the creator of the universe for anything as long as the Word of Abba Father Yahweh abides in us. Spiritual Believers let us not forget those who are not where we are spiritually and petition for those who are less fortunate.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment