Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and God's Glory

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,


The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of God's Abba Father Yahweh's Glory. Lucifer aka satan made a fatal error; he tried to take Abba Father Yahweh's Glory. Lucifer aka satan lost it all with this one fatal error. The Holy Spirit has been guiding me through Lucifer's descent into darkness. Abba Father Yahweh had three Arch Angles: Micheal the Arch Angle of War, Gabriell the Arch Angle of Communication, and Lucifer the Arch Angel of Praise and Worship. The bible tell us that Lucifer was the most beautiful of all the angles and being the Arch Angle of Praise and Worship his place was on a platform performing before all the angles and the saints that have gone on to heaven. One of the hazards of being on a platform before people or angles is that many are drawn to you because of the anointing. Spiritual believers must always remember that people are draw to us because of the Holy Spirit that is within us. Abba Father Yahweh makes it very clear that HE will not share His Glory with anyone not even the angles. So, Lucifer over the years as Praise and Worship leader developed a following; to be exact 1/3 of the angles became his followers. I am sure angles came up to him after Praise and Worship and said Lucifer you were wonderful, you were awesome. And Lucifer forgot to give all the Glory back to Abba Father Yahweh. Lucifer kept some of the Glory for himself. Overtime Lucifer began to think that he was "all that and a bag of chips" in other words Lucifer began to believe the hype and forgot that he was the creature not the Creator. One day Lucifer decided to stage a coup against the one and true God Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh sent Arch Angle Michael to put Lucifer in his place.

We understand as spiritual believers that Praise and Worship is one of our major spiritual weapons if used properly. And now we understand that if we do not reflect the Glory back to Abba Father Yahweh then we could end up like Lucifer aka satan.

So, what have we learn from Lucifer's fatal error? We have learned never to touch Abba Father Yahweh's Glory. We are always to remember we are nothing without the Grace, Mercy and Blessing bestow on us from our creator Abba Father Yahweh.

You may have notice I take great pains to state God's full name. The Holy Spirit has taught me that many people say God but they are not talking about Abba Father Yahweh. Yes, even people professing to be christians are not talking about Abba Father Yahweh. I say Abba Father because this is how my Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ instructs us to address the Father. So, when I say Abba Father the Lord Abba Father Yahweh knows that I belong to HIS son Jesus the Christ. I add Yahweh because this is the name given to Moses when he first met Abba Father Yahweh. The Hebrew language does not have a J...we the English speaking nations change the Y to a J... this is how we get Jehovah instead of Yahweh. Yahweh identifies me to Abba Father as a believer grafted into the vine of Abraham and Jesus the Christ. So, when I address God as Abba Father Yahweh HE knows that I know who HE is and HE knows who I am. I have all the blessings and promises given to the chosen people as well as all the blessings given by Jesus the Christ in the new covenant.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did not swim this evening (the pool has been out of commission for a few days; pray that I will be able to swim in it soon). I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment