Friday, May 22, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Faith Continued

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of Faith. The Holy Spirit has taught me that during the most trying times in the crucible of life reading the prescribed Word of God (Abba Father Yahweh) can wipe out any and all assaults of the enemy aka satan. The Holy Spirit has given me a prescribed Word of Abba Father Yahweh at strategic times. I would read the Word of Abba Father Yahweh and soon afterward I will have a major assault from the enemy aka satan and it does not penetrate me. The Word of Abba Father Yahweh shields me from the beat down of the enemy aka satan.

Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God (Abba Father Yahweh). A prescribed Word of Abba Father Yahweh is a word given to you during your appointed and anointed times with the Lord. I have two appointed and anointed times with the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ and the Lord Holy Spirit each day. It is primarily during these times that I receive my prescribe Word from Abba Father Yahweh. Remember you can always upgrade your faith with the Perfect Faith of our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ.

We as spiritual believers must read the Word of Abba Father Yahweh out loud daily so that we are shielded from the inevitable attacks of the enemy aka satan.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did not swim this evening (the pool has been out of commission for a few days; pray that I will be able to swim in it soon). I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment