Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spiritual Believer and Dreams

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal the spiritual believers' spiritual weapon of dreams. The Holy Spirit has taught me about dreams. The LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit sometimes speak to spiritual believers through dreams. The Holy Spirit has taught me that dreams can come from three realms; from Abba Father Yahweh, from the soul realm (which is man's or woman's mind, will, and emotions) or from satan. The spiritual believer must be able to discern which realm the dream is coming from. Abba Father Yahweh sometimes tells us the future, warns us of danger, or gives us a word of wisdom, knowledge, or understanding. In the bible Abba Father Yahweh has used dreams many times to bless, warn, or educate HIS people. The Holy Spirit has taught me that if I have a similar dream more than once Abba Father Yahweh is confirming that this will happen in the case of the dream about the future. The perfect example of this was when the Pharaoh of Egypt had two dreams about the coming famine and Joseph was the chosen vessel to interpret the dream.

Over time my dream life has increased and Abba Father Yahweh in many cases tells me about the future or warns me about danger for myself, my family, my friends, and even my enemies. Albert Einstein receive the theory of relativity during a day dream. Abraham Lincoln had a dream about his assassination. Julius Caesar's wife had a dream about his assassination.

Spiritual believers must pay attention to your dreams and respond accordingly. I normally pray in all cases.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I swam this evening. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.



Your Sister in Christ Jesus,


Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment