Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Anxiousness

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the Spiritual Believers about how to handle Anxiousness. The Holy Spirit has taught me how to handle anxiousness. The first step is to go to the Word of Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh says that I am not to be anxious for nothing but in all things in prayer give thanks and praise. Now, in most cases when you are anxious about something it is generally not something you would be thankful about so what does Abba Father Yahweh mean. The Holy Spirit taught me that what Abba Father Yahweh means is to elevate HIM and not the problem or in other words give thanks that we serve a God that is bigger than any problem we may ever experience. Therefore, we are giving thanks to Abba Father Yahweh in the mist of the problem or the concern and we know if we keep our focus on Jesus the Christ, the Lord Holy Spirit and the LORD Abba Father Yahweh that all things will work together for our good. My pastors Barry and Martha Camp have taught me that when the crisis hits the question to Abba Father Yahweh is not why did this happen to me but what do you want me to learn from this so that I am better equipped to be of service to the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh.

So Spiritual Believers be anxious for nothing and in all things give Abba Father Yahweh thanks for being with you through the problem and praise HIM in advance for the victory that is soon to come. The Holy Spirit gave pastor Gus Franklin a visual which is like this...you are inside a big balloon with your problem or concern; when you focus on the one and only true God instead of the problem by giving HIM thanks and praise Abba Father Yahweh will come inside the balloon with you and guess what - nothing can contain the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh and your balloon burst and your problem or your concern is illuminated. Spiritual Believers this is the type of God we serve a God who cares about every aspect of our lives.

So Spiritual Believers be anxious for NOTHING and in ALL THINGS give Abba Father Yahweh THANKS and PRAISE.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did walk today. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment