Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spiritual Believer and Reverence

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of Reverence. The Holy Spirit has taught me about reverence. The LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit are to be revered. I was trained at an early age to reverence Abba Father Yahweh. We as spiritual believers must walk a delicate balance with the LORD our God Abba Father Yahweh, The Lord Jesus the Christ, and The Lord Holy Spirit. We are to have a personal relationship with Abba Father Yahweh, The Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit, but we are never to forget that HE is our God Abba Father Yahweh; that Jesus the Christ is our Savior and Lord, and that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of All Truth and He is our God, our Teacher, and our Comforter. We must never forget that God Abba Father Yahweh is our creator and that HE has the power to not only destroy the body, but the soul and spirit as well. satan made this fatal error; satan crossed over the line and became to familiar with his CREATOR and finally deceived himself into thinking that he could take Abba Father Yahweh place. satan had stop reverencing Abba Father Yahweh even though he had the position of leader of praise and worship. satan got the BIG THE HEAD and ended up getting his head chopped off in a spiritual since. We must never forget our place as a child of the living God Abba Father Yahweh. We are to honor, reverence, and give God Abba Father Yahweh all of the glory.

All spiritual believers let us reverence the LORD our God Abba Father Yahweh by loving HIM with all of our hearts (with all of the activity of our mind and will and emotions).

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did not swim this evening (I gave my classes their final). I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment