Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spiritual Believer and Faithfulness

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about being faithful. The Holy Spirit has taught me about being faithful. The LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit are looking for faithful believers. The Holy Spirit will first test you with little things. Over 20 years ago I heard Joyce Meyer talk about always returning her grocery carts so I started returning my grocery carts over 20 years ago and to this day I still return my grocery carts. One time it started pouring down rain and I still returned my grocery cart. The Holy Spirit then had me disciplining people. Over time my responsibilities have increased. Most recently I have had supernatural experiences where Abba Father Yahweh has used me to touch people all over the world. I know this I must be faithful in every situation Abba Father Yahweh places me in.

Spiritual Believers we must be faithful if we are to be used by Abba Father Yahweh for the benefit of HIS kingdom. Be faithful over a little so that you may be rulers over much.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did not swim this evening. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.


Your Sister in Christ Jesus,



Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment