Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Spiritual Covering

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of Spiritual Covering. Spiritual Believers must have spiritual covering. Jesus the Christ had spiritual covering from the Father, the Holy Spirit, Angelic Host, and Believers. We too as spiritual believers must maintain our spiritual covering. Jesus the Christ had His spiritual covering until He had to take our sins and die for us on the cross. We can lose spiritual covering when we disobey Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus the Christ.

The Holy Spirit has taught me to cover my children, my husband, my pastors, my disciples, my family, my father, my mother, my aunts, my brothers, my uncles, my sister, my cousins, my godchildren, my friends, my president and his family, leaders, missionaries, soldiers and even my enemies. The Holy Spirit has taught me to cover my children's future spouses, my future grandchildren, orphans, widows, children, the Body of Christ. The Holy Spirit has taught me to cover our angles, and the angels of Abba Father Yahweh.

The Holy Spirit sometimes gives me special assignments to pray and cover people in other parts of the world. The Holy Spirit will sometimes have believers call me soon after I finish worshipping. I am most anointed soon after worshipping.

My Personal Covering

I have covering from Abba Father Yahweh, The Lord Jesus the Christ, The Lord Holy Spirit, my Angles, my Husband, my Pastors, my Children, my Godmother, my Elijah, my Disciples, my Mentors, my Local Church Family, and my Prayer Warriors. In times of crisis I call on key people in the Body of Christ who I know have a direct hotline to Abba Father Yahweh.

My Children Covering,

I cover my children in the Blood of Jesus the Christ everyday. I give my children to Abba Father Yahweh and the Holy Spirit. I dispatch angles to cover my children everyday. I ask my children to make good choices and keep their LORD Abba Father Yahweh, their Lord Jesus the Christ, their Lord Holy Spirit always before them as they go through their day.

The Spiritual Believers must stay covered for we are highly prized by the enemy aka satan. Spiritual believers can do serious damage to the kingdom of darkness; that is why satan hates us so and will use anyone and anything to try to make us ineffective or inoperable.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did walk today. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment