Friday, May 15, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Holy Anger

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of Holy Anger. The Holy Spirit has taught me that Holy Anger, righteous anger is good if it propels you to do the will of the Living God Abba Father Yahweh, also Holy Anger should not be slept on. In other words you are not to let the sun go down on your anger. The Holy Spirit has taught me that Holy Anger is not directed at people but at the entity that is using those people. Holy Anger should be directed at the sin not the sinner. Holy Anger is good when it is directed at the the enemy who is satan. We all know that satan has come to steal, kill, and destroy us all. And Jesus our Christ has come to give us a more abundant and blessed life. Abba Father has plans to bless us not to harm us. Spiritual believers must always take their Holy Anger to the throne of the living God Abba Father Yahweh and say here I am LORD send me. Holy Anger can be the rocket fuel to propel us into the mission and purpose that Abba Father Yahweh has ordained for us from the beginning of time.

Spiritual believers when you are angered make sure it is a Holy Anger and that it is direct at the correct target. Also, do not go to sleep on your anger.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did not swim this evening. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment