Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Spiritual Believer Can Never Turn Back

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal the fact that spiritual believers can never turn back to their old ways. I recently finished a 40 day fast. On the very 1st day of the 40 day fast a new restaurant was giving away food. I knew that Abba Father Yahweh was going to do some extraordinary things through this fast. After the fast I decided to eat somethings that I had given up during the fast. The first thing that happen was I developed a rash. I continued to eat things that I had given up during the 40 day fast and I developed a headache. The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said you cannot go back. I understood immediately that if I continued along this path that worst things would happen to me and the victory that I had gained for myself, my family, my friends and even my enemies would be stolen by satan. I thought about Lot's wife how she had been delivered and saved; however she turn back longing for the past and was turn into the thing that was lacking which was SALT. I said to myself I am not going to turn back longing for the past; turn back longing for my Egypt and be turned into a big pork chop. In other words I am not going to turn back and lose all that Abba Father Yahweh has already given me.

We spiritual believers are held at a higher accountability by Abba Father Yahweh - we cannot go back because Abba Father Yahweh has a lot invested in us. Abba Father Yahweh wants to use us to help others. If the enemy takes us out he also impacts the people that we have been assigned to help.

So What Are We To Do?

1. We are to SUBMIT to Abba Father Yahweh's Word.

2. We are to RESIST the devil or in other word say no to satan.

3. And satan must FLEE because Abba Father Yahweh will FIGHT for us.

Never turn back...Never turn back...Never turn back...Abba Father Yahweh has great things in store for all of us.

Stay tune for more.


Your Sister in Christ Jesus,


Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment