Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Our Blood Bought Covenant

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal the spiritual believers' blood bought covenant. The LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus the Christ have given the believers a blood bought covenant. We spiritual believers must understand that we have a blood bought covenant that gives us access to supernatural abundance in all aspects in our lives. Abba Father Yahweh wishes that we live the abundant overflowing life that He purchased for us. We walk in this abundance by walking in obedience to Abba Father Yahweh's Holy Word. The Holy Spirit had me to immediately response to family and friends who want to repeat the verbiage of this world system concerning the economy by saying " I do not operate in this economy; I operate in Abba Father Yahweh's economy". The worlds economy currency is money; Abba Father Yahweh currency is FAITH. The world operates in sickness and disease; Abba Father Yahweh operates in Divine Healing and Divine Health. I as a child of the living and true God Abba Father Yahweh have all these blessings; and I intend to live up to my Father's (Abba Father Yahweh's) standards.

All spiritual believers please join me in living up to our Father's (Abba Father Yahweh's) standards.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did not swim this morning. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a large helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worship Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.


Your Sister in Christ Jesus,


Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment