Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Spiritual Believer During the Crisis (continued)

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,


The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal how spiritual believers behave in times of crisis. One day I was talking with my Pastors Barry and Martha Camp. I was talking about how the Holy Spirit had put in my spirit to get in the back of the boat with Jesus when the storms of life come. I told Pastor Martha that I was not going to be like the disciples when the storm came - they had the spirit of fear and ran to Jesus and said, "Master do you not care that we are going to drown." Jesus woke up from His nap and said to the storm and the wind "Peace Be Still" and the storm ceased and the wind subsided. I told Pastor Martha I was going to go to the back of the boat with Jesus during my storms in life and I was going to curl up with Him and take a nap.

We as spiritual believers must count it all joy for real. We are to give the sacrifice of praise when we do not feel like giving Abba Father Yahweh praise. We are to examine ourselves and judge ourselves so that Abba Father Yahweh does not have to judge us. We are to line our lives up with Abba Father Yahweh Holy Word so that when the storm comes our foundation is built on the rock of Jesus the Christ; The Word of Abba Father Yahweh.

So my fellow spiritual believers get in the back of the boat with Jesus the Christ when the storms of life come.


Stay tune for more.


Your Sister In Christ Jesus,


Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment