Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Money

Co Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believer what their position should be concerning money. Today at sundown began Passover and I have prepared a 1st Fruit Barley Harvest Offering to give to Abba Father Yahweh. I have been tithing for some decades. My husband has been tithing since he was 11 years old. The Holy Spirit has taught me that by honoring Abba Father Yahweh, My Savior and Lord Jesus the Christ and the Lord Holy Spirit with my first fruits, tithes, and offerings opens up windows of heaven and pours out a blessing on me so great that I will not have room enough to receive it all. The benefits of obeying Abba Father Yahweh in the area of money are greater than money itself. You can live without fear of losing a job, a home, a car and anything that this world can offer, because you serve a God (Abba Father Yahweh)who is BIGGER than this world and all it has to offer. You also store up treasures in heaven.

The Holy Spirit taught me that obeying Abba Father Yahweh in the area of money protects me, my family, my friends, and my descendants not only in financial matters but in all matters. The world will bet on many things and lose, however anyone who bets on Abba Father Yahweh by obeying Him in the area of our fiances will never lose. One thing I know with in my knowing is that Abba Father Yahweh can never fail.

Stay tune for more.


Your Sister in Christ Jesus,


Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment