Friday, April 24, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and the Narrow Way

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal the spiritual believers' narrow way. As I grow closer to the Lord Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus and the Lord Holy Spirit. I find my walk has become narrower. Abba Father Yahweh checks my attitudes, what I say and how I say it. I can not even look at people in the wrong way. I can not eat the things I ate in the past. I can not view the things I use to view. I can not read the things I use to read. In the 1980's the Holy Spirit told me to give away all of my harlequin romances. I obeyed and I later found out that those books open doors to unclean thoughts. On the 38th day of my 40 day fast I bought a Jill Scott CD. I had not bought a music CD in several years. I was riding down the road listening to the CD and I got a flat tire. I told my disciple turn off the music. I knew Abba Father Yahweh was trying to get my attention. One of the benefits of tithing is that I rarely get flat tires. Ten years went by before I would have a flat tire. I let the Holy Spirit minister to me and I knew that I could not listen to that CD. My spirit was wide open because of the fast and I had to be very careful about what I let enter my spirit.

I do not look at what Abba Father Yahweh is doing with other believers, because HE has a different consecration walk for each of us. I am so sensitive to the Holy Spirit that I can feel just the slightes lifting of the His anointing. I want to do whatever it takes to have the favor of Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit back in my life. I repented, which means I turn my back on that activity and through Abba Father Yahweh's Grace and Mercy I will not go that way again. I must go the narrow way.

We must stay on the narrow path because it leads to eternal life.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I swam this morning. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a large helping of the Word of Abba Father Yahweh, and the Word of the Lord Jesus the Christ. I lost the 4 pounds that I had gained through the Grace and Power of Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus and the Lord Holy Spirit. However, today I did not eat and drink to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I repented and asked Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit to forgive me and through the Grace and Power of Abba Father Yahweh, Lord Jesus and the Lord Holy Spirit I will from this day forward eat and drink to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life.



All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area. Stay tune for more.



Your Sister in Christ Jesus,


Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment