Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Walking In Signs and Wonders

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal the ability to walk in signs and wonders. The spiritual believer should be walking in signs and wonders regularly. If you study the life of Jesus the Christ you will notice that after He delivered the Word of God (Abba Father Yahweh's Word) Jesus performed miracles. The Holy Spirit taught me to immediately apply the Word that I had received from His servants. The Holy Spirit taught me that once I apply the Word the power of Abba Father Yahweh's Word becomes active in my life. The Holy Spirit also taught me to expect miracles after the delivery of the Word.

One day after a wonderful Word of God (Abba Father Yahweh) through His servant Brett Mills at Highland Baptist Church; Brett asked me to pray for our new assistant pastor because they were under tremendous spiritual attack. The Holy Spirit moved through me and the enemy was put to flight. One day Emily Mills was in server pain; I asked Emily if I could pray for her. Emily said yes. I laid hands on the area and immediately heat radiate from my hand into her body and the Holy Spirit moved through me and healed Emily.

Spiritual believers should be walking in signs and wonders regularly; if you are not you need to check out your faith walk.

Stay tune for more.


Your Sister in Christ Jesus,


Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment