Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Perfect Faith

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to you about how spiritual believers can walk in perfect faith. The Holy Spirit taught me through his vessel Pastor Eric and Phyllis Wiggins on how to guard your heart for out of the heart flows life. The Holy Spirit taught me how to filter the thoughts that enter my mind and later my heart and eventually out of my mouth. Once that thought comes out of my mouth it was given my creative power. The following are the steps I was taught

Step 1. I think about the thought that enters my mind.

Step 2. The thought becomes a thinkable.

Step 3. I think about the thought through the filter of Abba Father Yahweh's Word.

Step 4. If the thought is in line with Abba Father Yahweh's Word it may enter my mind and later my heart and eventually comes out of my mouth with the creative power I have given it.

Step 5. If the thought is not in line with Abba Father Yahweh's Word it is rejected never to enter my mind, or my heart, or my mouth.

Later the Holy Spirit taught me to immediately challenge satan's doubts by doubting satan, and instead speaking Abba Father Yahweh's Holy Word over the situation instead.

Today the Holy Spirit taught me how to have perfect faith by turning my faith over to my Savior and Lord Jesus the Christ. I should ask my Lord Jesus to take my faith and perfect it with His perfect faith. In other words I will tell the Lord Jesus I believe in Him for it is through Christ Jesus that the blessings, the break throughs, and the miracles in my life come to pass. And the small part of me that has unbelief - that He would help me in my unbelief. Jesus would take His perfect faith and replace my faith with His perfect faith; because Jesus sits at the right hand of Abba Father Yahweh interceding for me day and night. So, now I have my Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ's perfect faith instead of my faith.

I believe Jesus the Christ can do all things on my behalf. In Abba Father Yahweh's economy HIS currency is FAITH and PERFECT FAITH is the highest currency you can have in the kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh. A loving father came to Jesus and asked him to deliver his son after the disciples where unable to do so. Jesus asked the father do you believe and the father responded I believe, but could you please help me in my unbelief. In other words the father was saying I believe in you Lord Jesus not in my belief. Jesus than delivered the young boy and that spirit could not enter that boy ever again.

My pray is that everyday my spirit becomes purer and more active. I now take my faith and give it to my Lord and Savior Jesus so that He will give me His Perfect Faith.

Stay tune for more.


Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment