Friday, April 10, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Spiritual Warfare

Co Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal the weapons of spiritual warfare and how we are to use them. The Blood of Jesus the Christ, The Word of Abba Father Yahweh, and The Holy Spirit are what the spiritual believers has to fight the enemy. The spiritual believer must be cloaked in the spirit through worship, praise, thanksgiving, and repentance. The spiritual believer must put on the full armorof Abba Father Yahweh. The spiritual believer must stay bathed in prayer, forgiveness, and love. The spiritual believer must maintain inner peace in all things for without peace there is no power. The spiritual believer must not be offended and if they do become offended they must quickly release it for it will slow them down and make them not effective warriors for the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh.

The Enemy Within

The spiritual believer must understand that the body and soul (mind, will, and intellect) are no match when it comes to spiritual warfare. Therefore, whenever the spiritual believer let his or her soul (mind, will, and intellect) or body interfere with the things of Abba Father Yahweh they are hindering the perfect will of Abba Father Yahweh in their lives and the lives of the people they have been sent to touch. The spiritual believer must let the Holy Spirit rule all things in their lives so that they may be effective vessels for the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh. The spiritual believer must be a willing and living sacrifice to our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the LORD Abba Father Yahweh.

Everyday I now pray that my spirit become purer and more active than the day before and that the Holy Spirit will crack my soul open so that my spirit will rule my soul and body; and the Holy Spirit will rule my spirit so that I may be an effective vessel for Abba Father Yahweh and the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh.

I have also asked my Lord and Savior to exchange my faith for His FAITH so that I may have perfect faith in moving forward in the things of Abba Father Yahweh. I also ask Abba Father Yahweh to fight all of my battles so that I may be free to be about my Father's business.

Stay tune for more.


Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment