Monday, April 27, 2009

Spiritual Believer and Faithfulness

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson


Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal the spiritual believers' relationship to faithfulness. We spiritual believers must be faithful; faithful in our personal time with Abba Father Yahweh, faithful in our giving of our tithes and offerings, faithful in our first fruit offerings, faithful to our family, friends; faithful in our exercising and healthy eating habits. Faithfulness and Time are twins. You can only prove your faithfulness over time. Spiritual believers are faithful in their personal devotion time with the Abba Father Yahweh, Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. Abba Father rewards those spiritual believers who are faithful.

Be faithful and receive the blessing given to spiritual faithful believers.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I swam this evening. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a large helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.



Your Sister in Christ Jesus,



Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment