Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and the Narrow Way, the Piercing and the Narrow Gate

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson


Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal the spiritual believers' narrow way, the piercing and the narrow gate. Today, the Holy Spirit was teaching me that the narrow way is the part of my life journey where I will be asked to lay things down as I grow closer to the Lord. I will be tested by family, friends, and enemies - this is the time of the piercing. It is during the time of the piercing that your soul and spirit are most open to the things of the spirit. The Holy Spirit had shown me a power move Jesus the Christ made when He was on the cross. On the cross Jesus said to the Father..."Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing." The Holy Spirit taught me that forgiving is a power move. Spiritual believers during your piercing remember to forgive no matter what. Once our journey on this narrow walk with Jesus the Christ, The Lord Holy Spirit and the Lord Abba Father Yahweh is complete we should be able to pass through the narrow gate to eternal life. We should by this time have laid down all weights, hindrances, sins, transgressions, and iniquities that could hinder or impede us from passing through the narrow gate to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Be Faithful and continue on the narrow way that leads to the narrow gate to eternal life.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I swam this evening. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a large helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ. I ate and drink to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life.

All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.


Your Sister in Christ Jesus,



Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment