Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Food

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to you the spiritual gateways of food. Food like Sex is both spiritual and natural. It was one of the key elements by which mankind fell. Food is one of the primay gateways through which a man seduces a woman. Yes, most seductions begin over a meal. An adult childhood memories may sometimes be intergrated with food. One man gave up his birthright for a bowl of beans. Almost every major holiday, or human event such as Thankgiving, birthdays, weddings and funerals all have food intergrated into them.

The Spiritual Gateway Of Food

The Holy Spirit taught me that food can be a gateway to get closer to Abba Father Yahweh by fasting and it opens the door to satan through gluttony; the sin of gluttony can open the door to sexual sins as well as other sins. It became clear to me over the years that I would not become a worshiper of Abba Father Yahweh in spirit and in truth if I did not permit the Holy Spirit to have access to me in order to deal with my appetites. I was crying out for the power of God (Abba Father Yahweh) in my life; however, the Holy Spirit revealed to me back in the 1990's that my lust for food would have to be addressed. In 2007 I decided that I would live a fasted life. Once I began walking in that decision I experience more of Abba Father Yahweh's power.

The Fasted Life

I decided to live the first fruit princpals. I would give Abba Father Yahweh the first fruits of my life. I would fast every morning. I would fast the first day of the week; which is Sunday. I would fast the first day of the month, and the first days of the Year. I would give Abba Father Yahweh my first thoughts of the day and the last thoughts of my evening. I changed my prayer life once I have reached the Holy of Holies to ask Abba Father Yahweh - what could I do for HIM? How may I show my true love to HIM? I pray to my Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ and tell Him that I recognize that He died for me so I wish to live for Him. And now I pray that my soul would be craked open so that my spirit will rule my soul and my body. I pray that my spirit will become purer and purer each day and that my spirit would become more active.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment