Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Overcoming All Things

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal the spiritual believers' walk in the overcoming power of the Lord Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the LORD Abba Father Yahweh. We as spiritual believer should never be in the same spiritual position the day before, or even the year before. The Holy Spirit was sent to teach us in the ways of the living God Abba Father Yahweh. We must become great students of the Lord Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit has taught me to immediately apply new teachings of the Holy Word of Abba Father Yahweh. I have learned with the application of God's Holy Words comes Holy Power.

The Narrow Gate

All spiritual believers will come to points in their lives where it appears that the gates of hell are trying to prevail against them. The secret to passing through the fire, passing through the waters, passing through all the opposition of the enemy is to have unshakable Faith in the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. You must never give up. You must believe in the decrees that Abba Father Yahweh has spoken over you. You must agree with the decrees that Abba Father Yahweh has spoken to you. You must receive what Abba Father Yahweh has spoken over you. You must submit to what Abba Father Yahweh has spoken over you. You must give thanks for what Abba Father Yahweh has spoken over you. And you must give Abba Father Yahweh all the Glory when these decrees begin to manifest.

satan is not going to sit by and let you get blessed. satan will use everything in his arsenal and the bigger the breakthrough the greater the attack. I am presently under attack in every arena in my life. I have experience similar attacks during every major blessing I have ever received from Abba Father Yahweh. I just brace myself and ask the Holy Spirit to keep me. I want every good and perfect gift Abba Father Yahweh has for me.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I swam this evening. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a large helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worship the Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.


Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,


Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment