Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal how spiritual believers behave when they are in the middle of overcoming be setting sins, iniquities, weights, hindrances any and all things that will keep us from being all we can be and do for Abba Father Yahweh's Holy Kingdom. The Holy Spirit normally guides me to share about areas that I have had victory for sometime. I have learned the secret to walking in power with Abba Father Yahweh and that is to be consistent.

Now the Holy Spirit has me revealing kingdom principles that I have yet to have total victory. I have been struggling with weight for a number of years. I have lost weight and gained it back. I have had conversations with Abba Father Yahweh that go like this...Lord how can I represent you in this earth and be so overweight. A few days ago I got on the scale after not weighing myself for several months. I was stunned to the point that I started exercising that night and swam in the pool the next day. I lost 3 pounds then the pressure came. I had my exercise program interrupted. I understood that change will occur when the solution to change becomes a part of me. I got on the scale today and I gained back the 3 pounds and added an additional pound. I have asked Abba Father Yahweh to deliver me from this besetting sin. I have asked Abba Father Yahweh to supernaturally deliver me from this weight. I will share with you this journey so that you can see from the inside how spiritual believers have victory over besetting sins, iniquities, weights, and hindrances. I will tell you right now I am giving Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life.

I have purpose in my heart that tomorrow I will swim and from this day forward I will work out at least 5 to 6 days a week. I have propose in my heart starting today to eat and drink to the glory of Abba Father Yahweh.

All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.


Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment