Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Staying Spiritually Connected

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal how spiritual believers stay connected. In 2007 I decided to live a fasted life. I now fast every morning. I fast the first day of the week on Sunday. I fast the first day of the month and I fast the 1st part of the year. I worship in spirit and in truth every morning and every evening. I read the Word of Abba Father Yahweh every morning and most evening. I read the Words of Jesus the Christ every morning and sometimes in the evening. I do not have anyone in my inner circle who is not sold out to Jesus the Christ.

I talk to Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus and the the Lord Holy Spirit throughout the day. I ask Abba Father Yahweh every morning what can I do for Him this day. I leave the house looking for divine appointments. Today I walked into Publix and one of the women who makes me a special chicken told me that she might have to have surgery on her spine. I prayed over her in the middle of Publix and Abba Father Yahweh moved. A few weeks earlier one of the cashiers asked me to pray for her and her friend. I prayed and I gave her some scriptures. One day she told me that she did not have a bible...I went out the store went to Sam's Club bought her a bible drove back to Publix and gave her the bible before she got off work. It was not me doing this, it was the Christ in me that did this. If I feel pressed and shorten any of the time with the Lord it impacts my spiritual walk that day. I love spending time with Abba Father Yahweh sometimes I go to the the Holy of Holies and I do not want to leave HIS presence.

Stay connected.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I swam this morning. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I later ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. The Holy Spirit had me pray this morning during worship that I wish to lose the weight so that I may be a more effective vessel for the kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life.

All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.


Your Sister in Christ Jesus,


Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment