Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Spiritual Believers Sexism and Racism

Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about some of His thoughts on Sexism and Racism. Spiritual believers another weapon that our arch enemy satan uses against the Body of Christ is Sexism and Racism. Spiritual believers these sins weaken the Body of Christ and make our witness to the world ineffective. The LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus the Christ wants the believers of the Body of Christ to come in line with their views of mankind. Abba Father Yahweh is not a respecter of persons. Abba Father Yahweh looks at the hearts of men, women and children and makes HIS Judgement. Abba Father Yahweh not only expects us to Love our neighbors as we love ourselves; Abba Father Yahweh expect us to demonstrate Perfect Love by Loving our enemies.

My dear friend Sherri email me a comment and this is how the Holy Spirit had me respond.

Phoenix Pastor Draws Protests After Telling Church He Prays for Obama's Death - Political News - FOX
Source: www.foxnews.com
Pastor Steven Anderson stands by his sermon in an interview with MyFOXPhoenix, which reports that the pastor continues to encourage his parishioners to join him in praying for the president's death.

My Response

Now Sherri you know as Corrie ten Boom's father said (The author of The Hiding Place) "just because you find a mouse in the cookie jar does not make him a cookie."

This is why Jesus the Christ says you will know my disciples by their fruits. In the book of Revelation Jesus will tell some pastors this...depart from me for I never knew you....they will cry out I pastored in your name, I healed the sick in your name. And Jesus will say, but I still never knew you depart from me and join satan and the demons into the lake of fire located in hell.

Christians should check themselves out to see if they are producing the Fruit of the Spirit...Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Meekness and Self-Control.

I do not see this Fruit of the Spirit from this pastor.

Spiritual believers this is why a man can walk into a church and kill a man. The power of the Holy Spirit is not present in many churches of today because the grievous sins of sexism and racism. These sins along with many others siphons the power of the Church and makes us ineffective and poor witnesses to the world.

Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh is not a Sexist or a Racist and HE expects HIS children to not be sexist or racist. Spiritual believes the Body of Christ is riddled with sexism and racism. Abba Father Yahweh wants us to repent turn from our sinful ways and ask The Lord Holy Spirit to give us a new heart.

Spiritual believers walk in the Fruits of the Spirit Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness,Goodness, Faithfulness, Meekness and Self Control against such there is no law.


The Spiritual Believers Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment