Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Long Suffering of Abba Father Yahweh

Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about the Long Suffering of Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh is Long Suffering. The closest people on earth who exhibit the characteristic of long suffering are Fathers, Mothers, Teachers and Pastors but no human has the stamina to sustain long suffering like our God Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh has an eternal perspective about us and HE is willing to work with us, to wait on us up until we take our last breath on earth.

Spiritual believers I just think about how long Abba Father Yahweh has had to waited on me to come around to HIS way of thinking and I know from my own personal experience that HE is Long Suffering. Spiritual believers throughout our walk in life Abba Father Yahweh is training us up to be long suffering. Abba Father Yahweh wills you a spouse, a child, a parent, a friend to get the job done. Abba Father Yahweh will use whatever it takes to get the job done. Abba Father Yahweh believes that we are worth HIS investment of Time and Love.

Spiritual believers never give up on anyone that Abba Father Yahweh has put in your sphere of influence. And spiritual believers when you get tired just remember how long Abba Father Yahweh had to wait on you. I have a dear friend that I have been praying for over two decades and I have determine in my heart that I will pray for my friend and her salvation up until the end of my life or her life, which ever comes first. Spiritual believers we must be tenacious when we are in pursuit of the things of God.

Spiritual believers ask the Holy Spirit to empower you to be long suffering, because in the end it is all about relationships. And spiritual believers the most important relationship is our relationship with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


The Spiritual Believers Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment