Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Evil (continued)

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit wants me to reveal to you about Evil. Spiritual believers if you are not careful and walking in your full anointing; your family and friends can bring death and destruction into your home. The Holy Spirit brought to me the case of Jennifer Hudson. Jennifer Hudson sister's boyfriend was a vessel used by satan. It is alleged that he enter Jennifer Hudson mother's home and killed her mother, brother, and nephew. Jennifer's sister brought evil into the house. Spiritual believers it is important that we minister to our love ones and explain to them that when they are not in line with Abba Father Yahweh's Holy Word; and when they have relationships that the LORD does not want them to have that there may be dire consequences for all concerned.

Spiritual believers satan never plays fair and he will use anybody he can to steal, kill, and destroy you and all that you love. Spiritual believers evil is real and you must keep yourself and all that you love covered with the Blood of Jesus the Christ, the Word of Abba Father Yahweh and the Lord Holy Spirit.

Spiritual believers I cover my husband, my children, my disciples, my godchildren, my pastors, my family, my friends, my intercessors, my angels, and even my enemies with the Blood of Jesus the Christ, The Word of Abba Father Yahweh and the Lord Holy Spirit.

Spiritual believers keep yourselves and all that you love covered with the Blood of Jesus the Christ, the Word of Abba Father Yahweh, and the Lord Holy Spirit, because evil is real and it wants to take you out.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers. I continue on my 40 day fast. All is well.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment