Monday, September 14, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Obesity

Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about some of His thoughts on Obesity. Spiritual believers one of the number one weapons used against the body of Christ is Food. Spiritual believers it was Food that took out Adam and Eve and all of Mankind. Spiritual believers when we look at the Body of Christ we see Obesity throughout the body of Christ. The leading causes of death within the body as well as the world have direct correlations to Obesity. Spiritual believers, heart disease, diabetes, harding of the arteries, kidney disease, liver disease and many more have direct correlation to Obesity.

The spirit of Gluttony is running rampant. Spiritual believers you cannot turn on the TV without seeing a cooking show of some kind. Spiritual believers Obesity impacts our witness to the world. How can we talk about Jesus being the Lord of our lives when our physical appearance clearly shows that Food is the Lord of our lives. I like other members of the body of Christ am waging a personal war against obesity.

Spiritual believers our life expectancy is being cut short because of our disobedience in this area. Spiritual believers this is not Abba Father Yahweh's Perfect Will for us. It is HIS Permissive Will for us. Remember Abba Father Yahweh will never violate our personal will. This morning the Holy Spirit pressed on me to go on a 40 day fast starting today. I will abstain from sodas, sweet drinks of any kind as well as sweets and complex carbohydrates. I will drink water and eat only what I have been directed to eat by the HOLY SPIRIT.

I need a supernatural breakthrough over the demon of gluttony and the demon of obesity. Spiritual believers if you are led by the HOLY SPIRIT you are welcome to join me. I need a breakthrough. I need supernatural weight loss. I want to lose this weight and never gain it back again. I am not settling for anything less than total deliverance from this sin that so easily besets me and total victory so that I may give Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit ALL of the GLORY.

Spiritual believers let every aspect of our lives give testimony to all that see us that Jesus the Christ is the Lord of every part of our lives including our eating habits. Spiritual believers let us join together and bind up the demon of gluttony and obesity and cast them into the abyss to await their final judgement of being cast in the lake of fire which is in the pit of hell.

Spiritual believers let our spirit man and woman rule our lives not our flesh in Jesus the Christ Mighty Name Amen.


The Spiritual Believers Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment