Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and God Can Get It Done

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit wants me to assure you that Abba Father Yahweh Can Get It Done on our behalf if we let HIM. Spiritual believers in my early spiritual walk I knew Abba Father Yahweh would come through for me, but I always wanted to know how HE was going to do it. Spiritual believers I know Abba Father Yahweh will come through for me and I no longer care how HE does it. Spiritual believers I am just happy HE does it. Abba Father Yahweh always gets the job done on my behalf. Spiritual believers I now trust Abba Father Yahweh to get the job done on my behalf. I also trust HIM to do it anyway HE see fit.

Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh has an eternal perspective and HE wants the very best for me and you. I can never go wrong when I trust HIM. Spiritual believers the Holy Spirit has me teaching my children that no matter what it looks like in the natural, feels like in the natural that the only thing that really counts is the supernatural and Abba Father Yahweh will always win.

Spiritual believers I have recently been given a project and by all appearances it is an impossible task, but I am not looking at the natural I am looking at the supernatural. Spiritual believers all things are possible through Christ Jesus and in the name of Christ Jesus. The only thing Abba Father Yahweh cannot do is FAIL.

So Spiritual believers trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not rely on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge HIM and HE will make straight your path. It will be healing and refreshment to your bone. Spiritual believers TRUST the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ and the Lord Holy Spirit.

Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh always has your best interest at heart and HE will always demonstrate Perfect Love towards you.


Spiritual believers and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers. I continue on my 40 day fast. All is well.


Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment