Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Battle Is Not Yours But The LORD'S

Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you that The Battle Is Not Yours But The LORD'S. Spiritual believers the Holy Spirit has guided me in the area of self examination. I have learned that when you are facing opposition that you need to not focus on the people who are opposing you. You need to focus on the flesh that rises up in you when you are opposed. Spiritual believers each time I focus on what needs to be changed in me instead of what is wrong with them I have a major spiritual breakthrough.

Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh is all about developing disciples so whatever happens to us we need to see how this trial, this test impacts our flesh and proceed to ask the Holy Spirit to get rid of it. You will be amazed at the spiritual breakthroughs you will have. Abba Father Yahweh could easily make our lives carefree, but carefree lives do not produce Worshippers of Spirit and Truth.

Spiritual believers next time you run into opposition to something step back and examine yourself and see what is it in you that needs to be dealt with. Spiritual believers know this the battle is not yours but the LORD'S and Abba Father Yahweh always wins in the end.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers. I have now entered a 40 day fast. I will not settle for anything less than total deliverance. I continue to cry out to the LORD for a
breakthrough in the area of eating.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis






No comments:

Post a Comment