Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Grace of God Abba Father Yahweh

Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about the Grace of God Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers if the Grace of Abba Father Yahweh were to leave this planet today it would be unbearable to live here. The Grace of God permeates every aspect of our lives and when we get to heaven we will cry tears of gratitude for the Grace of God.

Today, I took my dear friends mother to urgent care this evening and I thought to myself; but for the Grace of God this could be me. Spiritual believers we have been through some tremendous things in our lives, but for the Grace of God we would not even be here today. Spiritual believers satan has been trying to take me out for years because of the calling Abba Father Yahweh has placed on my life. My mother told me the story of when I was first born and she had me in the bed with her. My mother had rolled over on me, but for the Grace of God; Abba Father Yahweh intervened and I was spared. I was in a car accident in 1992, but for the Grace of God I survived and went on to fulfill the mission,the purpose, and the destiny that Abba Father Yahweh has for me.

Spiritual believers we must give the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, our Lord Jesus the Christ, our Lord Holy Spirit all our thanks and all our praise for HIS Marvelous Grace. We must never forget to give thanks and praise in all things; not for all things but in all things. Because spiritual believers but for the Grace of our God Abba Father Yahweh satan our arch enemy; would have taken us all out.

Spiritual believers reflect on your lives and you will see the wonderful Grace of the one and only Living and True God Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh I just want to thank you this day for your wonderful, precious Grace that you have bestowed on me and all that I love.


The Spiritual Believers Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment