Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Goodness of Abba Father Yahweh

Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about The Goodness of Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh is so Good and I cannot image a world without HIS Goodness. I will never forget the time when Joshua my son came home. I took him every where. One time I went on a business trip and everybody helped me with Joshua. People were kind to me on the airplane everywhere we went. One time we traveled to meet Warren my husband and Joshua was ill. Joshua was about one year old and he threw up on the plane the man in front of me was so kind and good to us. Another time Joshua was sick and I got sick because I was caring for him. Warren was in Washington, D.C. on business. I had a fever. I asked my wonderful neighbors if they would care for Joshua for a few hours until my fever broke. I fell asleep and my fever broke. I got up and called them to tell them I could take care of Joshua. Gene and Barbara said no that they were going to keep him overnight. I slept and got my son the following morning. Abba Father Yahweh is Good. I have been blessed throughout my life by the Goodness of Abba Father Yahweh. I have had wonderful teachers who have invested in me over the years and I am so grateful.

I have a husband who is a blessing to me and my children. I have parents who will do anything for me. I have brothers who make me laugh. I have a sister who is beautiful and kind. I have disciples who love God and me. I have an Elijah who storms the gates of heaven on my behalf. I have mentors who have invested in me in so many ways. I have prayer warriors who love me. I have pastors who cover me. I have had a wonderful grandmother who made me take caster oil. I have great Godmothers. I do not have many friends, but the ones I have are like pure gold to me. Abba Father Yahweh is a Good God.

Spiritual believers take stock of your life and reflect on the Goodness of our God Abba Father Yahweh.


The Spiritual Believers Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment