Friday, September 25, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Patience

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit wants me to reveal to you about Patience. Spiritual believers satan does everything in his power to make us impatient. Spiritual believers most of this world is about instant gratification. satan has most of us wanting everything now. Spiritual believers say no to satan and wait on Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers everything that is worth having is worth waiting for. Spiritual believers the things we get instantly we do not value.

Spiritual believers reflect on your lives and you will see the things that you really value are the things you worked for, the things you waited for. I thank Abba Father Yahweh for teaching me to wait on HIM. What Abba Father Yahweh has for me is worth waiting for.

Spiritual believers ask the Holy Spirit for Patience and wait on the things that are worth waiting for.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers. I continue on my 40 day fast. All is well.


Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment