Thursday, September 24, 2009

Spiritual Believer and The Power Of The Tongue

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit wants me to reveal to you about The Power Of The Tongue. Spiritual believers there is power in the tongue. The Holy Spirit has taught me that I must be very careful with my tongue. Spiritual believers we can not gossip with our tongue, we can not lie with our tongue, we can not talk about our bosses with our tongue. Spiritual believers if we do these things and profess to belong to Jesus the Christ we will have sever consequences.

Spiritual believers the Holy Spirit has taught me if I wish to walk in HIS POWER I must let HIM control my tongue. Abba Father Yahweh wants us to honor our leaders. Spiritual believers if you do not like your leader or your leadership you still must honor the position. Spiritual believers if you want to walk in the power of The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit you must let the Holy Spirit control your tongue.

Our enemy satan had many of us saying when we were children sticks and stones will break our bones but words will never hurt us. But we know better now. We all know words can hurt us and some words can even kill us.

Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh wants our words to bring life and healing to others as well as ourselves. We can not have life giving, life healing words mingled with the words of death and destruction. Spiritual believers guard your tongue and let the Holy Spirit use you.
Spiritual believers remember there is power in your tongue.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers. I continue on my 40 day fast. All is well.


Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment