Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Strong Right Hand of Protection

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit wants me to reveal to you about Abba Father Yahweh's Right Hand of Protection. Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh's Right Hand represent HIS Authority, HIS Surpassing Greatness, HIS Power, HIS Honor. In Isaiah 62:8 "the Lord has sworn by HIS Right Hand, and by HIS Arm of Strength." The term at the right hand of God can point to someones exalted position with God.

Today Spiritual believers I experience the Right Hand of Protection. In December of 2006 Abba Father Yahweh visited me at about 3:00 am in the morning. Abba Father Yahweh woke me up and said, "Edith My Right Hand Will Be Your Shield." I sat straight up in my bed in awe. Spiritual believers little did I know on that early morning that all hell would break loose against me.

Today I had been working hard on an opportunity presented to me by the LORD. An opportunity that everybody else had turned down. When the opportunity was presented to me I realized in the natural this was impossible, however in the supernatural all things are possible. Early this evening a car came at me head on. I was no longer in my tank like Mercedes, but in a small compact car. Spiritual believers it was apparent to me that satan wanted me dead today. But Abba Father Yahweh's Right Hand Protected me. Abba Father Yahweh's Mighty Hand stopped that car from crushing me to death.

Spiritual believers I am so glad I belong to The One and Only True God Abba Father Yahweh. I just want to give All My Praise, and All The Glory to my God Abba Father Yahweh. Thank you The LORD Abba Father Yahweh, Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit for saving me over and over again. Thank you Holy Angels of the One and Only True God Abba Father Yahweh for guarding and protecting me and all that I love from the enemy.

Spiritual believers understand Abba Father Yahweh can protect us from All things.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers. I continue on my 40 day fast. All is well.


Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment