Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Caring

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about Caring. The Holy Spirit will always demonstrate His Love, the Father's Love, and our Lord's Love through caring. Jesus the Christ performed some of the most amazing miracles after a moment of great compassion. Caring for others is one of the signature responses of the Holy Spirit and His vessels. The Holy Spirit drew my attention to how Jesus had great compassion for the people of this earth. Abba Father Yahweh had great compassion for the people of this world. Spiritual believers should always have room in their hearts for the needs of others.

Abba Father Yahweh's greatest works are spawn out of great acts of caring. The YMCA was an organization created out of care for men who needed a touch from Abba Father Yahweh in their lives. Salvation Army was an organization that was created out of care for men and women who were in need. The first orphanage started in England was created out of great care for children with no mothers or fathers. Missionaries, Ministries, some of the most awesome works of helping humanity comes through caring hearts.

Spiritual believers you should always look for ways of demonstrating Abba Father Yahweh's great love for mankind. We are the instruments of caring that Abba Father Yahweh uses to touch the lives of people in a positive way. Spiritual believers should always reflect on their day and know that they have cared for someone that day. Caring can come through physical acts of kindness, service, or spiritual acts of prayer. The power of prayer can reach people like no other form of caring. The prayers of spiritual believers can reach the very souls and spirits of humanity.

My mother and father are very caring people. I have observe their compassion for others all of my life. My mother and father are always reaching out to others in need with whatever Abba Father Yahweh gives them. My mother often feeds the poor, and tries to help all that are in her sphere of influence. My dad has such a compassionate heart that men, women and children are just drawn to his sweet spirit. I know that the world is a better place because they are in it. I try to pass on the caring and compassionate legacy that was pass down to me from my parents to my children so that the world will be a better place because they are in it.

Spiritual believers always care for one another and our world.

Spiritual believers it is all about Relationships.



The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fast this morning as part of my
first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment