Friday, July 3, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Relationships (continued)

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about relationships. Spiritual believers it is in our relationships that we prove ourselves to the living God Abba Father Yahweh. It is in our relationship with our enemies that we are given the opportunity to demonstrated "Perfect Love;" just like Abba Father Yahweh demonstrated "Perfect Love" to HIS enemies mankind by sending HIS only and Perfect Son Jesus the Christ to die for us on Calvary.

Spiritual believers it is in our relationships with our Fathers, Mothers, Brothers, Sisters, Sons, Daughters, Uncles, Aunts, Nieces, Nephews, Cousins, Godchildren, Co-Workers, Friends, and Enemies that we prove our love to the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh has had me observe up close and personal the interpersonal relationships of families and I am amazed and appalled by family members inhumanity to one another. I have seen greed and selfishness have family members on the verge of homelessness.

Abba Father Yahweh's Grace and Mercy is what sustains the spiritual believers who are tested in this area of their lives. Abba Father Yahweh is a God of Justice, of Righteousness, and of Love. Spiritual believers must remember that Abba Father Yahweh expects us to abide in the vine Christ Jesus and through the power of the Holy Spirit love our families, our friends, our co-workers, and even our enemies as we love ourselves.

Spiritual believers it is all about Relationships.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I did not fast this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment