Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Mercy

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about Mercy. Spiritual believers the Holy Spirit showed me Abba Father Yahweh's endless Mercy and Tender Kindness that HE Lavishes on HIS children everyday. Spiritual believers today Abba Father Yahweh gave me and my children a heaping cupful of HIS Mercy and Tender Kindness.

My son and daughter accompany me on a short business trip. We drove and it took approximately 6 hours round trip by car. On our return my little ones were getting sleepy and were trying to make themselves comfortable in the mid-size vehicle. I went through the usual refereeing between the two. Joshua was moving some materials around so that Jordan could have more room. I asked Jordan not to move her seat until Joshua had removed the materials. Jordan disobeyed. Jordan immediately started to crush my son's knees. Joshua was screaming. The Holy Spirit had me to pull over and immediately stop the seat from crushing my son's legs. I made sure Joshua was OK and I immediately turned to Jordan and said how her act of disobedience could have cost her brother his legs. Abba Father Yahweh had Mercy on all of us that day. I could have lost control of the car due to Joshua's screaming. Joshua could have had damage done to his knees and legs. And Jordan could have been scared for life because of one careless act of disobedience. Abba Father Yahweh instead guided me to calmly pull over. The Holy Spirit enable me to stop the seat from injuring my son's legs. I was able to quickly explain to Jordan that disobedience can have unintended consequences.

The Holy Spirit always has me to step back and look at situations like these on many different levels. The first thing the Holy Spirit revealed to me through this situation was the many times I have disobeyed the Father and have caused myself and people that I love great pain and suffering. Abba Father Yahweh had Mercy on me during those times and we all lived and learned great lessons on obedience and faith. The Holy Spirit revealed how Abba Father Yahweh protected Joshua, Jordan and myself in different ways. Abba Father Yahweh protected Joshua physically. Abba Father Yahweh protected Jordan emotionally. And Abba Father Yahweh protected me spiritually.

I look at my life and I see over and over again the Mercy of the one and only living and true God Abba Father Yahweh. Joshua and Jordan almost every morning answer this question for me. I ask them what is the 5th secret key to the Kingdom of God? And they answer by saying "If you sow Mercy you will reap Mercy." I then state if you want to receive Mercy you must give Mercy. I thank Abba Father Yahweh-YHWH for all of HIS Gracious Mercy HE has given to me and my household.

Spiritual believer be Merciful so that you may receive Mercy.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis