Friday, July 10, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Pressure

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson


Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,


The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about The Pressure. Spiritual believers you will be pressured. You will be pressured by all kinds of forces, some from within you, some outside of you. You will receive pressures from family, friends, and enemies. You must recognize were the pressure is coming from and consult the Holy Spirit on how to deal with it. Spiritual believers no pressures should take you off your target for the Kingdom of God. The Holy Spirit will teach you how to handle the pressures and still glorify the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh.

Spiritual believers do not let the pressures stop you from completing the mission of the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh has given you.



The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment