Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Forgiveness (continued)

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about Forgiveness. Spiritual believers forgiveness is bigger than just letting someone off the hook that has wronged you. Spiritual believers unforgiveness effects your health, effects your money, effects your blessings. Spiritual believers unforgiveness impacts your children, and grandchildren. Spiritual believers forgiveness open doors of healing to your body, your soul and your spirit.

Spiritual believers if you want to walk in the full blessing and power of Abba Father Yahweh you must forgive.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted all day as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment