Monday, July 6, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Battle

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about The Battle. Spiritual believers must understand that the battles is not theirs but the LORD. In December of 2006 Abba Father Yahweh had awaken me and spoke to me. Abba Father Yahweh said that HIS right hand would be my shield; little did I know that all hell was about to break lose against me. Abba Father Yahweh's right hand sustain me.

Spiritual believers and non-believers are under spiritual attack and spiritual believers should know that the battles are the LORD's. Spiritual believers you should learn some offensive and defensive spiritual power moves and know that Abba Father Yahweh always WINS.

Offensive Spiritual Power Moves:

Fasting

Praying

The Blood of Jesus the Christ

Giving Thanks In All Things

Praise

Worship

Consecrated Walk

Walking In Forgiveness

Being Not Offended

Understanding the Enemy aka satan


Defensive Spiritual Power Moves:

Submit to the Word of God...Resist the devil...he must flee

The Blood of Jesus the Christ

Know the Word of God for areas of temptation

Know the Names of God
It is important to call Abba Father Yahweh by the name associated with the area you are being tested in.

Follow the Model of Jesus the Christ
In the desert satan tempted Jesus with Food.

The devil said to him, "If you are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread.

Jesus answered, "It is written: Man does not live on bread alone."

Then satan tempted Jesus with Power.

The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. So if you worship me, it will all be yours."

Jesus answered, "It is written: Worship the Lord your God and serve him only."

Then satan tempted Jesus through His Headship.

The devil led him to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down from here. For it is written:

"He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone."

Jesus answered, "It says: Do not put the Lord your God to the test."

Jesus responded two times with the Logos of Abba Father Yahweh...It is written. The third temptation satan step up a level and also used the Logos of Abba Father Yahweh...It is written.

However, Jesus went up another level and used the Rheama of God's Word... It says...

Jesus used the daggers of Abba Father Yahweh which are his Holy Words and took out the adversary aka satan. We must use the Word of Abba Father Yahweh just like Jesus did and nothing can withstand the Word of Abba Father Yahweh, the Blood of Jesus the Christ, and the Power of the Lord Holy Spirit.

Spiritual believers know that the battles are the LORD's.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fast this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment