Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Giving God's Way

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson


Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about Giving. Spiritual believers unfortunately this is one of the most damaged areas in the Body of Christ. Why? Because leadership in the Body of Christ have abused this area either due to their immaturity in the Word of Abba Father Yahweh or their own personal lack of faith in the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh sometimes use money as a tool to guide us and train us. How? The Holy Spirit teaches us to be givers of first fruits, tithes and offerings. The Holy Spirit teaches us to be cheerful givers. The Holy Spirit will sometimes dry up our sources of money so that our attention may be redirected onto HIM Abba Father Yahweh. The Holy Spirit will sometimes dry up our sources of money so that we will move to another area He needs us to learn. Money is the currency of this world and Faith is the currency of the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh.

The Holy Spirit has taught me not to let people tap me emotionally to get money from me. I try to only be moved by the Holy Spirit when it comes to money transactions. I try to be moved by the Holy Spirit when it comes to the giving of money. I have learned that sometimes when you give money to people you may not be necessarily helping them. The Holy Spirit has increased my discernment so that I may not be deceived. Spiritual believers ask the Holy Spirit to increase your discernment. Spiritual believers let the Word of Abba Father Yahweh and the Holy Spirit guide you on how to give and handle your finances.

Spiritual believer be blessed and Give God's Way.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment