Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Favor of God

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about the Favor of God. I had to do an intervention for my son who is in 4th grade. I went into his classroom for about 2 1/2 weeks. My son has observed me worshiping my LORD and my God Abba Father Yahweh all of his life. My son started observing people at the school and in his classroom showing me favor. I explain to my son that there are benefits to serving the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers one of the benefits of serving and worshiping the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh is the Favor of God.

The Favor of God is not based on talent, merit, skill, or knowledge; it is solely based on Abba Father Yahweh having people give you preferential treatment. Abba Father Yahweh will have people be kind to you, be gracious to you, help you, select you over others and much more. Spiritual believers as you draw closer to the Lord Jesus the Christ, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Abba Father Yahweh you are enveloped into the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh or the Anointing. People are drawn to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh and HIS Anointing.

Spiritual believers as you look through the Holy Bible you see the Favor of God fall on men and women who worship the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh. Men and women such as Enoch, Noah, Job, Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rachel, Joseph, Esther, Moses, Joshua, Caleb, Ruth, Elijah, Isaiah, Peter, James, John, Mary, Joseph and many more.

Spiritual believers worship the LORD your God Abba Father Yahweh with all of your hearts and receive the Favor of God.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment