Friday, June 26, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Tithes

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson


Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about the Tithes. It is important for spiritual believers to understand the importance of Abba Father Yahweh's Holy Tithes. I stated earlier that less than 20% of Christians tithe. Or to say it in another way over 80% of believers are under a curse; that's right a curse. Abba Father Yahweh does not need our money, but HE does need our obedience. How someone spends their money is a clear indicator of what they believe is important. The Holy Spirit over the years has taught me a lot about the tithe. I in turn teach all the disciples that Abba Father gives me about the tithe and how we are to conduct ourselves with our finances.

One of my disciples not only walk in this principle, but she taught her husband to walk in it. One day her husband who was a tither was taken out of his department and place someone else. Soon after he left the department everybody else was laid off. He was later put back into the department. Yes, the tithe protects your job, the tithe protects your health, the tithe does not just pertain to money. The tithe is bigger than money.

One of the first things you have to do when you decide to tithe is to determine in your heart that nothing and no one will stop you from tithing. The next step is to insulate yourself from family and friends who do not tithe. One of the ways the enemy will come after you next is through family and friends who do not tithe. You need to have a Benevolence envelope set aside for family and friend who are in need. You should have an Ant envelope for saving so that when Abba Father opens financial doors for you; you can walk through them.

Spiritual believer the tithes are not an option. I tell everyone that I teach about the tithe and the offering; is that I cannot afford not to tithe. I do not know what is around the corner for me, but I do know this; is that satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy me whenever he has the chance. The Holy Tithes also blesses my children and my future grandchildren.

Spiritual believers please continue to tithe no matter what.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I went to the gym and workout for over an hour. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment